Penn, Kimberly & Kael Owens

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What happened to the Owens Family?



Well...we decided to join the 21st century and get the internet so here we are, alive and very well. We have just been enjoying the beauty in Park City. Over Memorial weekend we went camping down in Snow Canyon with friends from our old ward, the Douglas ward. So much fun, Kael didn't want to leave. Looks like we will be doing a lot more camping this summer. Kael is 20 months and getting bigger by the hour. I have been working at Gymboree outlet 1-2 nights a week since Feb. so you all need to come and shop and see me. Penn and I took a much needed vacation to the Western Carribean, that was three years in the making. This is our first summer off in three years so it is going to be very much enjoyed. We will now be able to blog more than twice a year, it's exciting.

6 Comments:

Blogger *K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

The Carribean wow!and Kael has grown up so much since we saw him..I wish we could make them slow down sometimes and just stay little.Then gavin throws a tantrum and I'm like nahhh you can grow up :) Glad to see you 'in' with this whole technology thing called the computer and internet, we better be seeing a lot more of you!Miss you guys!

May 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger brenda said...

Wow it's been forever. I can not believe how big Kael is. He is sooo cute!! I am for sure going to come up and see you. My mom and I always like to get a Park City shopping trip in. Keep in touch!

May 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Staci J said...

YAY!! Kimmy is back! Sounds like the last few months have been amazing and busy... I still can't believe Kael is so huge! What a cutie:) I love the gymboree outlet, we'll definitely be up there soon!

May 29, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger JeriAnn said...

yeah! I'm glad you're alive. We hope you have a fun summer in park city. It sounds lovely. Hope to see you soon.

June 1, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger *Elle said...

Kim! Its great that you are updating your blog!!! Kael is so very cute!!!

June 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I was wondering where you were. I am glad you have internet.

July 11, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home