Penn, Kimberly & Kael Owens

Monday, May 26, 2008

What's Up!


Penn just turned 30, as you can tell he ages well and loves life. We had a surprise party for him and much to my surprise he was surprised. We had a lot of fun and Penn is excited to start this new chapter in his life which he believes will include more adventures, business opportunities and a lot of marinating. Happy Birthday Penn!

As for the rest of the family, Kael is working on crawling, standing and 4 more teeth. He is already a ladies man and quite the charmer with his big blue eyes.

My sister had baby boy #4 weighing in at 8lbs. 8 oz. and she did it natural which she says "I will never do that again". She really had no choice in the matter but she did great and her and the baby are healthy and well.

I have a single brother if there are any single girls looking for a great catch.

We are still working on landscape but we will be done by July sometime and hope to have many BBQ's.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Berry Carpenter said...

I always knew Penn would age well =) I am so sorry I never got back to you with our address and I am even more sad I missed the party! Our lives have been hectic -- Cory started a new job and commutes 4 hours a day!! I am trying to finish out the quarter and working my life away at Bad Dog.

It looks like you guys are doing well. We really need to get together. I am ashamed to admit that I don't think we have seen you guys in almost a year and we haven't even seen Kael yet! I just have a couple more weeks of school and then I am free to have social interaction again! I'll do better at keeping in touch =) tell the family hi from cory and me!

Sarah

May 26, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love that picture I might have to steal it for when Jason turns 33. Congrats to your sister, amazing I might add, all natural?!!!! Sounds like things are going well!

May 28, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger JeriAnn said...

Yikes! Happy Birthday Penn. You guys need to post some pics of your house. We're dying to see it. We have no idea when were going to be back in Utah, but we would love visitors anytime. I think all you girls should plan a trip away from your kiddos, and we can stay in my moms condo downtown and just play for a weekend. Well, I'm glad things are going good...we miss you lots!

May 28, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger The Neil said...

Happy Birthday Penn, it even looks like you have some teeth left, it amazing what modern day dentistry can do.

I didn't make it to Craig's farewell dinner, I really wanted to, but couldn't make it out there.

Kim, you gotta get Penn to finish the yard!! and get Kael out there to help!

Hope all is well.
Neil

May 29, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, you old man. I'm not far behind, and I probably look worse than you do. Hospital hours suck! Oh well. Hopefully we can make it to Utah soon, and check out your new home. By the way, we are moving to Rochester, NY for my orthopedic residency. If you ever have a hankering to see western NY let us know. Keep it real, and do some marinating for me. Richie

May 31, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger brenda said...

Good job on the surprise party. And Penn being surprised. Kael is so handsom and we for sure need to get together sometime to catch up.

June 3, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Random question....

Does Penn have brothers named Micah and Yuri?

I believe that I knew Penn way back when.

Brent

August 1, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Cort said...

Penny is 30! so am i! wooohooo! Richie isn't far behind.

We've got one foot in the grave already.

August 19, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home